Ingredients & Dosage
(in each 30 mL delivered dose)
|Bisacodyl||USP 10 mg|
- Adults and children, 12 years and over: One bottle (per 24 hours).
- Children under 12 years: DO NOT USE.
Uses & Directions
Use for relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examination.
Safety & Warnings
For rectal use only. This product may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you
- Have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement within 20 minutes of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.