Fleet® Liquid Glycerin Suppositories
Promotes a Bowel Movement Within Minutes
Fleet® Liquid Glycerin Suppositories provide fast relief for occasional constipation with a no-mess applicator, lubricated gentle glide tip and no need to wait for the suppository to dissolve because it’s already in liquid form. Doctor-recommended glycerin works by attracting water into the stool to promote a bowel movement.
The Fleet® Liquid Glycerin Suppository is inserted rectally, allowing it to act locally in the colon without having to go through the entire digestive system.
(in each 5.4 mL average delivered dose)
- Adults and children, 6 years and over: One suppository, or as directed by a doctor, (per 24 hours).
- Children between 2 and 6 years: Use Pedia-Lax® Liquid Glycerin Suppositories.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
Use for relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only. May cause discomfort or burning sensation.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- If constipation continues after one week of use, contact your doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read full safety warnings: