Fleet® Saline Enema
Relief in just 1-5 minutes
Our original and best-selling product, the Fleet® Enema is a saline laxative that provides reliable relief from occasional constipation without pain or spasm.
You may be constipated if you have three or fewer bowel movements in a week, and your stools are hard, dry and difficult to pass. Fleet® Saline Enema works by increasing water in the intestine to soften the stool to help produce a bowel movement. It is ideal for bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal examination.
- With Gentle Glide Tip
- 25% more lubrication for maximum comfort and ease of use.
(in each 118 mL delivered dose)
|Monobasic Sodium Phosphate Monohydrate||19 g|
|Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Heptahydrate||7 g|
- Adults and children, 12 years and over: One Bottle, (per 24 hours).
- Children between 2 and 11 years: use Pedia-Lax Enema.
- Children under 2 years: DO NOT USE.
Use for relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Do not use without asking a doctor:
- For more than 3 days
- If you have kidney disease
- If you have heart problems
- If you are dehydrated
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
Ask a doctor before using this product if you
- Are 55 years old or older
- Are on a sodium-restricted diet
- Have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement or no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes
- Symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read full safety warnings: