Ingredients & Dosage
(in each 118 mL delivered dose)
- Adults and children, 12 years and over: One Bottle, (per 24 hours).
- Children between 2 and 11 years: One-half bottle.
- Children under 2 years: DO NOT USE.
Uses & Directions
- For relief of fecal impaction
- For relief of occasional constipation
- For removal of residue after barium administration
Safety & Warnings
For rectal use only. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- if constipation continues after one week of use, contact your doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement within 15 minutes of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.