Ingredients & Dosage
(in each 118 mL delivered dose)
|Monobasic Sodium Phosphate Monohydrate||19 g|
|Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Heptahydrate||7 g|
- Adults and children, 12 years and over: One Bottle, (per 24 hours).
- Children between 2 and 11 years: use Pedia-Lax Enema.
- Children under 2 years: DO NOT USE.
Uses & Directions
Use for relief of occasional constipation
Safety & Warnings
For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Do not use without asking a doctor:
- For more than 3 days
- If you have kidney disease
- If you have heart problems
- If you are dehydrated
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
Ask a doctor before using this product if you
- Are 55 years old or older
- Are on a sodium-restricted diet
- Have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement or no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes
- Symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.